witchgear definition and classification
The switchgear is an electrical device. The outside line first enters the main control switch in the cabinet, and then enters the sub-control switch. Each branch is set according to its needs. Such as instrumentation, automatic control, motor magnetic switch, various AC contactors, etc., some are also equipped with high-voltage room and low-voltage room, with high-voltage busbars, such as power plants, etc., and some have low-cycle load reduction to protect the main equipment .
The main function of the switchgear is to open, close, control and protect electrical equipment during the process of power generation, transmission, distribution and electrical energy conversion in the power system.
Common classification of switchgear:
1. Low-voltage withdrawable switchgear;
2. AC low-voltage distribution cabinet;
3. Metal armored removable switchgear;
4. Low-voltage fixed partition switch cabinet;
5. High voltage capacitor cabinet;
6. High voltage switch cabinet.